How can car dealers create a seamless experience in today's click-and-mortar world? Learn from McDonald's. McDonald's knows customers want more ways to buy. That's why it offers 4 ways to buy a hamburger, including online ordering and delivery with UberEats.
Employee turnover costs the average dealership $500,000 every year. How can your team unleash its full potential if the players are constantly changing? Build a team of superheroes by recruiting more effectively, empowering your players, and increasing transparency. You’ll increase sales and profits, decrease turnover costs, and strengthen employee and customer loyalty.
I chatted with Paul J. Daly, host of the Dealers Compressed video series and podcast, who has interviewed industry experts like Adam Robinson, Dale Pollak, and Gary Vaynerchuk. We dive into how customers view dealers, why people really shop on Amazon, and how dealers can earn the business of 99.5% of customers by learning from the most successful brands in the world.
In case you missed my webinar with Wards Auto, here's the full recording. Only 26% of car buyers actually filled out a lead form, so how can you reach the other 74% of car buyers? Price transparency is the most important factor shoppers use when deciding where to buy. Learn how to show customers you offer transparency, and you'll not only sell more cars, you'll also increase PVR by $785.
Is your dealership transparent? We live in a world where people value, and often expect transparency. Customers go out of their way to find the information they want. Most conduct at least 13 hours of research online before buying a car. If your dealership isn’t providing the information they seek, customers will go somewhere else to find it.
For true competitors, winning just isn’t enough. You want to be in a league all your own. Here are 3 all-star tactics to elevate your game to new heights and leave the competition in the dust.